Thursday, September 1, 2016

Tech Goals

What do you want to accomplish academically in Digital Ethics?

What i want to accomplish is Google Drawings because i think that i am good at drawing. Also because even though some people say i'm bad at drawing i think it is one of my specialties, so that is what i want to accomplish in Digital Ethics.

How will you track your progress to measure your goal?

I could track my progress by checking in on illuminate and by asking the teacher about my progress to my goal after school. 

How will this goal benefit your work in this class and in all other classes?

This goal will benefit me in other classes by giving me better skills in art or math for example google drawings help me by practicing my drawing skills and making it better, and in math class when i need to draw various shapes i could use skills learned in google classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment