Monday, March 28, 2016

What i did over spring break and what are my goals for this quarter.

What i did over spring break is doing homework, computers COMPUTERS, and stuff like STUFF! I also went to universal studios with my friend and went to my friends house after to sleep over then my parents came to my friends house in the morning to have a barbecue until 10:00 PM. This stuff that i just told you was in the weekends and now what i did over the weekdays are waking up, showering, changing, eating breakfast (my breakfast is ramen mmmmm the ramen is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo delicioso.) After my morning routine i go on my couch turn on my TV and watch until i fall asleep. My goals for this quarter is to get a better grade in ELA and Math. I need 5 more sentences so now im gonna tell you about my goals. My goals are to do good in school. I am failing in math and ela. I nee 2 more sentences. What is happening to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment