Thursday, March 31, 2016

What do I want to do when I grow up?

What i want to do when  i grow up is to be a ninja assassin. My job is to kill other people that are doing crimes. Just like the Punisher. If you watch him he has guns and a various set of skills that can track you, torture you, and then KILLLLLLLLL YOU. Im to lazy to put 15 sentences and i have a lot of things to do so now goodbye. And again im too lazy to put 15 sentences but now i have to revise it so i have to put 15 sentences or my grade will be a unhappy no no. And you do not want to mess with my grade. If my grade does change by student i will GO ON A KILLING SPREE! Now i will make sentences about random things. Now i will talk about food. Now i will talk about scabs. Hello my name is Issac I have a tv. This is so random. I only need like two more sentences. Nope JK this is my last sentence YAY!






No comments:

Post a Comment